Qualtrics is a web-based survey and data collection tool for creating and conducting online surveys. It can be used to conduct research, departmental surveys, academic surveys, etc. Access is available, at no charge, to all current faculty, staff and students at Colorado State University. The enterprise license is centrally funded and maintained.
Please use the Colorado State's Qualtrics Website, to access the tool. Your current CSU eID and password will be required.
New to Qualtrics, and wondering how to get started? Unsure how to create a mailing list, or how to create a survey or want to improve the layout or function of an existing survey? Check out the Training tab, which covers everything from basic survey design to advanced features.
As of May 13, 2019, Qualtrics users seeking support will be required to login to the Qualtrics Support Center in order to reach Qualtrics Support via Email or Chat (phone support will remain unchanged). Please see our Qualtrics Support Article article for additional requirements and information pertaining to this process.
IRP&E would like to thank Information Technology Services at The University of Iowa for sharing their Qualtrics web content.
Qualtrics Training Resources:
- Survey Basics: Learn about some best practices for survey design.
- Survey Platform Overview: Familiarize yourself with the Qualtrics Survey Platform. Included on this page are links to the following overviews:
- Project Basics Overview: After you login to Qualtrics, you will be presented with the Projects page. Learn how to create new projects, select existing projects, and view your survey related data.
- Survey Basic Overview: The Survey tab is where you can design, build and edit your surveys. Learn about the survey editor, block basics, question & editing basics, and more.
- Actions Basic Overview: The Actions tab reacts to live survey responses with a variety of tasks. Learn how to create and manage actions & tasks here.
- Distributions Overview: The Distributions tab allows you to select a variety of survey distribution channels. Learn about various options for distributing your survey and the stages of response collection here.
- Data & Analysis Overview: The Data & Analysis tab manages and provides some basic analysis of participant responses. Learn about data, text, cross tabs and weighting.
- Reports Overview: The Reports tab visualizes data with graphs, charts etc. to help make insights easier to see and presentations easier to prepare.
Security & Privacy
Qualtrics' Security Statement can be reviewed here.
Qualtrics' Terms of Service (including information pertaining to spam and acceptable use) can be reviewed here.
For additional information or further inquiries pertaining to Qualtrics' policies and practices, please contact email@example.com or call 800-340-9194.