Our New Employee documentation provides an overview of the institution, the office and your role.
Please work with your manager to complete our New Employee Onboarding Checklist.
If you are a benefits-eligible employee, register to attend University Employee Orientation (UEO)
Finally, please review Colorado State University’s Principles of Community.
- Ramcard (Electronic card key & more)
- Business Cards Communications and Creative Services
- CSU Telecommunications
- CSU Mobile Communications Program
- Long Distance Authorization Code (from a CSU land-line)
- Business and Financial Services
- eId (CSU Electronic Identity) (also for Outlook email and calendar)
- Parking and Transportation Services – Includes Alternative Options such as Transfort, Biking and Walking.
- Maps (Building locations, campus maps, and driving directions)
- Red Folder: CSU Employee 911 Guide
- Safety at CSU – see web site for full listing of resources.
- Risk Management – includes Worker’s Compensation and Ergonomics
- SafeWalk – Free, 7 days/week, from dusk to dawn – CSUPD walking escort service on campus and anywhere in three block radius!
- Emergency Text Alert System
- University Operations
- Call 970-491-(SNOW) or 7669 to get the latest information about University operations and emergency closures, such as during severe weather.
- If you are concerned about a student or an employee’s mental health and safety, Tell Someone.